Rear Luggage Rack - Tenere 700
Product no.: DT-LUG-1002
Our new modular rear luggage rack for the Yamaha Tenere 700 with a unique design, excellent workmanship and diverse functionality.
- modular, based on our grab handles (grab handles not included)
- the handles remain fully usable as such
- easy and quick assembly such as disassembly depending on the purpose, with basic tools
- Unique design, best processing quality and diverse functionality
- several differently oriented slots for 25mm tension belts for attaching soft luggage
- The rear slots in the handles are also accessible with the luggage rack mounted
- all parts milled from aluminum and anodized
- robust and light at the same time (947g incl.screws + handles)
- Interface for the Rotopax canister system in two orientations
- The Rotopax interface (four 8mm diameter holes) can be used to attach individual adapter plates
- optional side carriers for soft luggage
- optional platform extension for a larger support surface of e.g. panniers
We manufacture the parts of the luggage rack on our state-of-the-art 5-axis CNC milling centers in our own production facility in Germany from high-quality aluminum and then have them refined by anodizing.
Scope of delivery:
1x rear luggage plate
1x holding arm on the left
1x holding arm on the right
1x rubber damper with threaded pin M6x12
2x countersunk head screws DIN 7991 M8x25 A2
2x countersunk head screws DIN 7991 M8x30 A2
4x countersunk head screws DIN 7991 M8x16 A2
For shipping reasons, the luggage rack is delivered in individual parts.
Assembly: see PDF assembly instructions (click on "product data sheet" or scan QR code)
Any compatible products, panniers and the like shown are not part of the scope of delivery.
Note: The original Yamaha "luggage rack for solo seat bench bw3-f48a0-00-00 - aluminum" is not compatible with our rear luggage rack without modifications:
Weight including screws: 947 g
Material: aluminum, anodized