1) Information about the collection of personal data and contact details of the person responsible
1.1 We are pleased that you are visiting our website and thank you for your interest. Below we inform you about the handling of your personal data when using our website. Personal data are all data with which you can be personally identified.
1.2 Responsible for the data processing on this website within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is Steven Donner, CNC processing Donner, Nassachtalstraße 260, 73066 Uhingen, Germany, Tel .: 07163/9080855, email: info @ donner-tech .de. The person responsible for the processing of personal data is the natural or legal person who alone or together with others decides on the purposes and means of processing personal data.
1.3 For security reasons and to protect the transfer of personal data and other confidential content (e.g. orders or inquiries to the person responsible), this website uses an SSL or. TLS encryption. You can recognize an encrypted connection by the string "https: //" and the lock symbol in your browser line.
2) Data collection when visiting our website
When using our website for information purposes only, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect data that your browser transmits to our server (so-called "server log files"). When you visit our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display the website to you:
Processing takes place in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f GDPR based on our legitimate interest in improving the stability and functionality of our website. The data will not be passed on or used in any other way. However, we reserve the right to check the server log files retrospectively if there are specific indications of illegal use.
In order to make visiting our website attractive and to enable the use of certain functions, we use so-called cookies on various pages. These are small text files that are stored on your device. Some of the cookies we use are deleted after the end of the browser session, i.e. after you close your browser (so-called session cookies). Other cookies remain on your device and enable you to recognize your browser the next time you visit (so-called persistent cookies). If cookies are set, they collect and process certain user information such as browser and location data as well as IP address values to the individual extent. Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may differ depending on the cookie. The duration of the respective cookie storage can be found in the overview of the cookie settings of your web browser.
Some of the cookies are used to simplify the ordering process by saving settings (e.g. remembering the content of a virtual shopping cart for a later visit to the website). If personal data is also processed by individual cookies we use, the processing takes place in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. b GDPR either to implement the contract, in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. a GDPR in the case of a given consent or according to Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f GDPR to protect our legitimate interests in the best possible functionality of the website as well as a customer-friendly and effective design of the page visit.
Please note that you can set your browser so that you are informed about the setting of cookies and decide individually whether to accept them or to exclude the acceptance of cookies for certain cases or in general. Every browser differs in the way it manages the cookie settings. This is described in the help menu of each browser, which explains how you can change your cookie settings. You can find these for the respective browser under the following links:
Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/de-de/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/de/kb/cookies- allow-and-reject Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=de&hlrm=en Safari: https://support.apple.com/de-de/guide/safari/sfri11471/ mac Opera: https://help.opera.com/de/latest/web-preferences/#cookies
Please note that the functionality of our website may be restricted if cookies are not accepted.
4) Contact us
When contacting us (e.g. via contact form or email), personal data is collected. The respective contact form shows which data is collected in the case of a contact form. This data is stored and used exclusively for the purpose of answering your request or for contacting you and the associated technical administration. The legal basis for the processing of this data is our legitimate interest in answering your request in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f GDPR. If your contact is aimed at the conclusion of a contract, then an additional legal basis for the processing is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b GDPR. Your data will be deleted after your request has been processed. This is the case if it can be inferred from the circumstances that the matter in question has been finally clarified and provided that there are no statutory retention requirements.
5) Data processing when opening a customer account and for contract processing
According to Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. b GDPR, personal data will continue to be collected and processed if you provide it to us for the execution of a contract or when opening a customer account. Which data is collected can be seen from the respective input forms. It is possible to delete your customer account at any time and can send a message to the above. Address of the person responsible. We save and use the data you provide for contract processing. After completion of the contract or deletion of your customer account, your data will be blocked with due regard to tax and commercial law retention periods and deleted after the expiry of these deadlines, unless you have expressly consented to further use of your data or reserve a legally permitted further data use on our part has been.
6) Data processing for order processing
6.1 To process your order, we work with the following service provider (s) who support us in whole or in part in the execution of contracts. Certain personal data is transmitted to these service providers in accordance with the following information.
The personal data we collect will be passed on to the transport company commissioned with the delivery as far as this is necessary for the delivery of the goods. We pass on your payment data to the commissioned credit institution as part of the payment processing, if this is necessary for the payment processing. If payment service providers are used, we will inform you explicitly below. The legal basis for the transfer of the data is Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. b GDPR.
6.2 Use of special service providers for order processing and processing
- SendCloud Dispatch takes place via the "SendCloud" shipping portal (SendCloud GmbH, Kanalstr. 10, 80538 Munich). According to Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. b GDPR, we only pass on your data to SendCloud for the purpose of processing your online order. The data will only be passed on if this is actually necessary for the processing. Details on SendCloud's data protection can be viewed on the SendCloud website at www.sendcloud.de/datenschutz/.
6.3 Use of payment service providers (payment services)
- PayPal If you pay via PayPal, credit card via PayPal, direct debit via PayPal or - if offered - "purchase on account" or "installment payment" via PayPal, we will give your payment details to PayPal (Europe) S.a.r.l. et Cie, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal, L-2449 Luxembourg (hereinafter "PayPal"). The transfer takes place in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. b GDPR and only to the extent that this is necessary for payment processing. PayPal reserves the right to carry out a credit check for the payment methods credit card via PayPal, direct debit via PayPal or - if offered - "purchase on account" or "installment payment" via PayPal. For this purpose, your payment details may be processed in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR passed on to credit agencies on the basis of PayPal's legitimate interest in determining your solvency. PayPal uses the result of the credit check with regard to the statistical probability of default for the purpose of deciding on the provision of the respective payment method. The credit report can contain probability values (so-called score values). As far as score values are included in the result of the credit report, they are based on a scientifically recognized mathematical-statistical procedure. Address data is used, among other things, but not exclusively, to calculate the score values. For more information on data protection law, including information on the credit bureaus used, please refer to PayPal's data protection declaration: https://www.paypal.com/de/webapps/mpp/ua/privacy-full You can request this processing of your data at any time by sending a message disagree with PayPal. However, PayPal may still be entitled to process your personal data if this is necessary for the contractual payment processing.
7) Rights of the data subject
7.1 The applicable data protection law grants you comprehensive data protection rights (information and intervention rights) to the person responsible with regard to the processing of your personal data, about which we inform you below:
7.2 RIGHT TO OBJECT
WHEN WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA ON THE BASIS OF OUR PRINCIPLE OF INTERESTED LEGAL INTEREST, YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO MAKE THIS FOR ANY REASON FOR YOUR SITUATION. If you exercise your right to object, we will stop processing the data concerned. PROCESSING IS SUBJECT TO BE PROVIDED IF WE CAN PROVIDE OBLIGATORY PROTECTED REASONS FOR THE PROCESSING, WHICH EXERCISE YOUR INTERESTS, FUNDAMENTAL RIGHTS AND FUNDAMENTAL PROPERTIES, OR IF THE PROCESSING, PUBLICITY, PUBLICITY.
IF YOUR PERSONAL DATA IS PROCESSED BY US TO OPERATE DIRECT ADVERTISEMENT, YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO OBJECT AT ANY TIME TO PROCESS PERSONAL DATA FOR THE PURPOSE OF SUCH ADVERTISING. YOU CAN EXERCISE THE CONTRADICTION AS DESCRIBED ABOVE.
If you use your right to object, we will stop processing the data concerned for direct marketing purposes.
8) Duration of storage of personal data
The duration of the storage of personal data is measured on the basis of the respective legal basis, the purpose of processing and - if relevant - also on the basis of the respective legal retention period (e.g. retention periods under commercial and tax law).
When processing personal data on the basis of express consent in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. a DSGVO, this data is stored until the data subject withdraws their consent.
Are there statutory retention periods for data that is part of legal or similar legal obligations on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b GDPR are processed, this data will be routinely deleted after the retention periods have expired, provided that they are no longer required for contract fulfillment or contract initiation and / or if we have no legitimate interest in further storage.
When processing personal data on the basis of Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f GDPR, this data is stored until the data subject exercises his right to object pursuant to Art. 21 Para. 1 GDPR, unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate reasons for the processing that outweigh the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject, or the processing serves to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
When processing personal data for the purpose of direct advertising on the basis of Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f GDPR, this data is stored until the data subject exercises his right to object pursuant to Art. 21 Para. 2 GDPR.
Unless otherwise stated in the other information in this declaration on specific processing situations, stored personal data will be deleted when they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed.